Head of SEO (m/f) // HomeToGo
Who we are
HomeToGo (hometogo.com) is the world’s leading search engine for vacation rentals, with more than 150 employees and over 11 million properties in over 200 countries from more than 250 providers worldwide. Recently, HomeToGo was mentioned as one of Forbes Magazine’s “European Growth Businesses to Watch in 2017” and has been rated by Kununu as one of Berlin’s top employers.
We are now looking for a Head of SEO (m/f) to join our Inbound Marketing team and drive the growth of our organic marketing channels.
You will have the opportunity to leverage your expertise to drive, shape and implement highly ambitious SEO strategies, boost organic traffic to our site and help millions of users plan their next vacation. In the process, you will help define ambitious KPI-driven goals for the team, collaborate and align with multiple internal stakeholders, and be given engineering resources to implement your strategies.
- Conduct SEO analysis to identify, plan and execute website optimization strategies that have a real impact on our metasearch business and boost organic search performance.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual SEO- and Inbound targets in line with strategic business goals.
- Lead and mentor junior SEO- and Inbound Marketing colleagues.
- Manage SEO-related engineering tickets including prioritization and quality assurance.
- 4+ years of professional experience in international SEO, ideally in a start-up.
- Excellent technical knowledge, including experience working with developers.
- An analytical mindset and a very good understanding of business KPIs.
- Proficient in using SEO tools including Google Search Console, Sistrix and crawling software.
- Strong communication skills and a persuasive personality.
- Hands-on and goal-driven with excellent prioritization skills.
- A positive attitude and a desire to work in a dynamic team.
- Fluent English, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Autonomy and the chance to make a big impact on our business.
- A competitive salary.
- Regular feedback and coaching in your role.
- An international work environment with talented, friendly colleagues from around the world.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, height adjustable office tables, Table Tennis and soccer.
- We keep you fit and healthy with fresh fruits, delicious coffee, and free yoga classes.
- Free German lessons at the office from a professional language school.
- Beer Friday, Lunch Roulette, and regular team events.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, apply with your resume, cover letter as well as relevant certificates and we’ll be in touch shortly!