Inbound Marketing Manager – Canada (m/f) // HomeToGo
Who we are
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, helping millions of users around the world book their dream vacation in over 200 countries. Behind our product, is a talented team of 150+ dedicated to helping people find the perfect vacation rental, whether a cozy cabin in Colorado or a dog-friendly beach house in Ibiza. Driven by our innovative and open culture, our international team brings together our passion for travel and technology to change the way people book vacations.
Ranked by Gründerszene magazine as Germany’s fastest growing start-up, we’re now searching for the best and brightest talents to join us on our journey.
We are currently looking for a creative Inbound Marketing Manager (m/f) who excels at data-driven decision making and content creation, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
In this role, you will be in charge of executing the inbound marketing strategy for the Canadian market. You will join a bright and talented team of marketers in an international company making waves in the startup ecosystem. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing for English-speaking markets, you will take 360° ownership for inbound marketing projects, campaigns, PR outreach, and creating content that help us reach our growth goals.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to implement marketing strategies and campaigns in a holistic way, utilizing data to align content to the buyer journey.
In this role, you will
- Develop cross-channel strategic marketing campaigns that are measurable in their impact.
- Research and identify new content and marketing opportunities
- Develop SEO opportunities for current content and new campaigns.
- Identify PR opportunities and develop effective outreach tactics to ensure consistent coverage of HomeToGo in Canada.
- Create and manage relationships with journalists and influencers, and identify new opportunities for partnerships and collaborations.
- Track and report on inbound marketing performance. Develop and implement testing plans to drive continual improvement.
- Collaborate with our performance marketing and CRM teams to map user journeys and build relevant campaigns to build out our marketing funnel.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years B2C inbound marketing experience, with experience creating and executing across multiple marketing channels.
- A solid understanding of the buyer journey and lead generation.
- Metric-driven and highly analytical with an ability to approach marketing from both a quantitative and qualitative perspective.
- Ability to set goals, measure progress, and approach content creation with a solid understanding of how to measure results.
- Excellent writing and editing abilities and a solid understanding of PR best practices and press release creation (including experience in influencer and media outreach and partnership development).
- A working knowledge of SEO and content optimization.
- Solid understanding of building programs and workflows in marketing automation software.
- Action and results-oriented: Never satisfied with the status quo – always seeking opportunities to improve. No task is too small or insignificant for you.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated history of goal setting and achievement.
- A Degree in English, Journalism or Marketing is a plus.
- Native-level English is required.
What we offer
Growth and Development: In addition to attractive salaries, we’ve instituted a healthy feedback and development culture. Regular check-ins, 360 feedback, and employee-defined further training means that standing still isn’t an option.
Team: We’re a diverse bunch of techies, creatives, number crunchers, and people-people! With more than 26 different nationalities represented in the office, you’ll feel at home if you’re a global citizen.
Learning: You’ll get in-house English and German courses to bring you up to speed where you need it most. Our growing library and employee-led workshops ensure that we never stop learning.
Office: We work in a beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg. You’ll also get a choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and whatever else it takes to help make you feel comfortable.
Social: We have a vibrant social scene for those who want to get involved, including frequent company- and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity work.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!