Inbound Marketing Manager – UK (m/f) // HomeToGo
HomeToGo is the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with over 15 million properties from over 300 different vacation rental websites (including VRBO, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more). We are a rapidly expanding Series C funded company operating in 17 markets worldwide, and have recently been named Germany’s fastest growing startup.
With a team of 150+ we’re looking for a creative, results oriented marketer ready to join a team of talented marketers (and winners of Search Engine Land’s 2018’s SEO Team of the Year!) and disrupt the vacation rental industry.
We’re looking for a creative, versatile Inbound Marketing Manager to drive growth and boost visibility in the UK market. You’ll join our talented Inbound Marketing Team who are working to disrupt the online travel industry through viral content marketing campaigns, PR expertise, and industry-leading SEO. This role is ideal for someone who is data-driven, creative, results-oriented, and experimental.
In this role, you will execute and work on the inbound marketing strategy for the UK market and work closely with the team to break through the noise of the online travel industry. Reporting directly to the Head of Inbound Marketing for English-speaking markets, you will take 360° ownership of targeted SEO content creation, creative data-driven campaigns, outreach, and have the support of an experienced team of marketers to brainstorm with, bounce ideas off of, and learn from.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who has a passion for content marketing, PR, and SEO to have a big stake in the growth and direction of a pivotal market at a rapidly growing international travel tech company.
In this role, you will
- Work directly with the Head of Inbound Marketing and the English speaking markets team to brainstorm, ideate, and implement data-driven content campaigns.
- Dive into the travel landscape and competition to determine new content initiatives, target destinations, and site improvements.
- Identify PR and brand-building opportunities and develop effective outreach tactics to win HomeToGo coverage in the UK media.
- Develop and manage relationships with journalists and influencers, and identify new opportunities for content partnerships and collaborations.
- Work with, and learn from, an expert team of SEOs to research, order, and analyze keyword focused, SEO optimized, content.
- Own the UK site – and perform regular SEO optimization and dig into page analytics to propose improvements and CRO initiatives.
- You’ll track and report on inbound marketing performance for the UK, and provide insights for A/B tests to drive continual improvement.
Who you are
- You’re a goal-oriented marketer who has experience creating and executing high-impact content with measurable results.
- You know how to write a good cold email, and have a track record of successful link building, influencer marketing, and effective outreach.
- You have a solid understand of how SEO and content work together, and are interested in SEO best practices and knowledge sharing.
- You’re passionate about content, SEO, and aligning content to the buyer journey.
- You have a solid understanding of the buyer journey and lead generation.
- You know how to set goals, measure progress, and pivot when necessary.
- You have excellent writing and editing abilities.
- You are action and results-oriented: Never satisfied with the status quo – always seeking opportunities to improve.
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a demonstrated history of goal setting and achievement.
- You thrive working in a team goal-oriented environment.
What we offer
- Attractive salaries.
- Regular feedback and development via 1:1 meetings, 360 feedback, and performance reviews.
- A diverse team of more than 26 different nationalities.
- In-house English and German courses.
- A growing library and employee-led workshops.
- A beautiful converted industrial office space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg.
- A choice of Windows or Mac, adjustable standing desks, free fruit, weekly yoga classes, and company breakfasts.
- Frequent company and team events, Beer Fridays, lunch roulettes, and regular charity initiatives.
Are you ready to help us transform the vacation rental industry and online travel space? We’re waiting for you! Send us an email introducing yourself, your resume, and any relevant work examples/results and we’ll be in touch shortly!