Influencer Manager – Gaming (m/f) // nevaly
nevaly’s mission is to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give influencers an opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients.
You know your way around in the gaming world? You are always up to date with the latest gaming trends and you are well connected within the gaming industry? Then we are looking for you as Influencer Manager – Gaming (m/f) who will work directly with established gaming influencers and build long-lasting relationships with new content creators for nevaly. This role is based in Berlin.
- Work alongside influencers to develop their brand, social media reach and be directly responsible for their success
- Promote your influencers to brands and other agencies
- Negotiate deals and oversee contracts
- Manage schedules, organise travels and handle weekly activities of your influencers
- Oversee campaigns and ensure a timely delivery according to client specs
- Organise collaborations and meetups for influencers
- Research, identify and build relationships with new influencers
- Shape and build the overall influencer management capabilities of the company
- 2+ years experience in managing artists, influencers, celebrities or athletes
- Strong understanding of influencers and Youtube/ Twitch
- You already know what the next big thing is going to be, whether games or influencers
- Good understanding of marketing and influencer campaigns
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluent in English, plus French or German
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture and receive an unlimited contract from the beginning
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts in the most exciting industry
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- You work in the startup centre of Berlin Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? – Tell us what kind of a gamer you are and submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.