Internal Communication Manager // solarisBank
- You work on concepts for internal information exchange and employee You work on concepts for internal information exchange and employee dialog
- You examine, maintain and develop our tools for internal information exchange
- Working cross-functionally with all departments is your daily routine to gather important information and communicate them internally within the organization
- You create content for various internal channels (e.g. internal blog, internal video channel)
- Creating an bottom-up communication culture amongst the solarisBank employees to exchange information within the company is your long term goal
- Once you have grown into this role, it is up to you to grow the role
- You have studied a communication, journalism or marketing related subject
- Preferably professional experience in journalism and a passion for digital topics
- Ideally you have already worked with ECM or collaboration systems, e.g. sharepoint, confluence
- You have a passion for writing and creating content
- You have the ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way and engage both industry insiders as well as general audiences
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and love to bring your ideas and initiatives forward
- We aren’t a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
We are looking forward receiving your application documents.
(People & Organization Team solarisBank)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →