International PR Manager (m/f) // Helpling
Helpling's new International PR Manager will focus on corporate & lifestyle PR, media relations and public affairs. He/She will be responsible for the performance of the countries and supporting the local PR managers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and project management skills and a passion for PR.
At Helpling, we love helping people find the cleaner they want. On our website or app, you can outsource time-consuming housework in a couple of clicks. For cleaners, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. For our vision to digitise the world of home services, we have raised more than 56 million Euros from investors such as Mangrove Capital Partners, Phenomen Ventures, Point Nine Capital, Lukasz Gadowski, Lakestar and Kite Ventures. If you want to make a difference and help change a whole industry, then Helpling is the right place for you. To further develop, implement and execute the global PR strategy for all countries, we are looking for an International PR Manager (m/f)
About the Job
As our new International PR Manager, you will focus on corporate & lifestyle PR, media relations and public affairs. You will be responsible for the performance of the countries and supporting the local PR managers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and project management skills and a passion for PR.
Your area of responsibility would be a combination of strategic planning as well as daily PR tasks, including:
- Develop and execute our global PR content strategy in close cooperation with Global Head of PR
- Coordinate and develop further local PR Managers in our active countries in order to leverage PR campaigns and to exchange knowledge
- Setting up monthly reporting & global PR analysis
- Actively contribute written content for communication purposes, e.g. press releases, lifestyle content, press kit, presentations, surveys etc.
- Close involvement with country teams for media inquiries (preparing interviews, briefing CEO etc.)
- Develop targeted pitches and campaigns to secure consistent opportunities across variety of media outlets
Who we are looking for
- You hold a degree in communication science, journalism, media, business administration or a similar field
- You possess substantial working experience in B2C public relations (PR agency and/or in-house-roles), startup experience would be a strong plus
- You are experienced in developing and executing strategic PR plans, but are also able to spontaneously create media pitches
- You are a strong team player with the ability to prioritize and handle concurrent projects and activities
- You have exceptional writing skills, and you bring a wide degree of creativity and analytical skills
- You are able to quickly develop an understanding of cultural differences and other media landscapes
- Excellent level of English is a must (ideally native speaker), German is a plus
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting start-ups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects, a personal conference budget and free German classes
- Free drinks, fruits and cereals, office parties, team events, BBQs, dance into the morning events, kicker & table tennis
We look forward to receiving your convincing application in English (resume, cover letter, references and certificates), text samples, as well as your availability and salary expectations.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →