International PR Manager (m/f) // komoot GmbH
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and implement a PR strategy with first focus on the US and UK market.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis and shape our messaging and differentiation.
- Identify the most relevant media and contacts.
- Forge long term relationships with key influencers, bloggers and journalists.
- Team up with our copywriters and designers to create compelling PR content and press releases.
- Collect and analyze results, test new tactics and optimize your daily workflow.
Why you will love it
- Join an enthusiastic team of hikers and cyclists.
- Take over responsibility and decisions on your projects from day one.
- Work in a fast-paced startup environment with highly motivated colleagues.
- Enjoy the freedom to work remote and with tools you love.
You will be successful in this position if you
- Have 2+ years experience developing and executing strategic PR plans and hands on experience managing media relations.
- Have extensive knowledge of the the US and European cycling and outdoor market and media landscape.
- Have native level English skills with excellent grammatical and writing capabilities.
- Have a structured and methodical way of working and manage projects.
- Are highly self-driven, responsible and keen to improve.
Sounds like you?
Send the following
- Your CV
- Why you are interested in working at komoot?
- Examples of your work. Tell us a bit about the PR projects you worked on
- Show us your interests and share your Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr or your website
- Bonus points for: Do something creative with komoot (We love people going the extra mile)
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →