Junior Art & Design Sourcing Manager FRANCE or ITALY or GERMANY // Pamono
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is the leading European online marketplace for distinctive design objects. We’re connecting international dealers of antiques, vintage furniture and modern design and art with with a global audience granting customers instant access to hard to find home decor treasures of the highest quality.
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated junior art & design sourcing manager fluent in English + [French or Italian or German] to join our international team of 30 in Berlin’s most beautiful office. In this position you will assist management with sourcing great art & design from dealers all across Europe. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for art and design, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and a good sense of humor.
- Source new dealers, galleries and designers within our product categories and geographies
- Negotiate appropriate pricing structures, terms, and fulfillment methods with dealers
- Support in managing the editorial content of PAMONO
- Supporting the Management with other tasks as required
- You possess excellent English + [French or Italian or German] skills both spoken and written.
- You enjoy reaching out, talking to and building relationships with new people at all times and empathize with their diverse backgrounds
- You have the desire to work and succeed in a high volume sourcing operation
- You are enthusiastic, competitive, self-motivated and hands-on with a strong work ethic
- You are disciplined in your approach to daily activity planning and goal setting
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, target-driven and team-oriented environment
- You are interested in learning about sourcing and sales
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are an excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- You can deal in a friendly manner both with coworkers and clients
At Pamono you will experience:
- The chance to apply your language skills with a pioneering and exciting eCommerce company
- Work with a dynamic international team in Berlin’s most beautiful office
- Ability to develop yourself and your career
- A competitive salary
Does this description fit your profile? Are you interested in the job? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application by sending your CV, a short motivation letter and earliest start date to service [at] pamono.com