(Junior) Campaign Manager (m/f) // ad2games
ad2games is Europe’s leading branding and performance marketing expert for games. Part of the ad2games portfolio is our influencer marketing company nevaly. We develop and implement creative marketing strategies for international gaming clients. Our key clients are Konami, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Electronic Arts, Youzu, Nexon, Innogames and Kakao Games. We help these game publishers to target the right gamer audience using a variety of marketing channels, especially with our influencer marketing product nevaly, via Smart TV marketing and with innovative programmatic advertising. Our HQ is located in the heart of Berlin, along with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai.
You will be joining our performance marketing team, which is responsible for setting up marketing campaigns for our clients. If you are a marketing enthusiast with great communication skills and an analytical mindset that is interested in working with people who love gaming and adtech, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- You set up and optimize performance marketing campaigns according to your KPIs and daily budget allocations, always with the ROI in mind
- You create reportings and campaign wrap-ups
- You evaluate new platforms and their potential for us
- You generate marketing campaign plans for new and existing clients
- You closely monitor the market, trends and competitors
- You constantly look for improving our workflow and business processes
- You already gained first experience in performance marketing and understand the relevant terminology and how it is all interconnected
- You have experience in handling performance marketing platforms such as Facebook and Google, ideally you have worked with DSPs before
- You speak and write excellent English
- You understand how to optimize campaigns, always with the ROI in mind
- You have very good communication skills that you confidently use internally as well as externally
- You are proficient with Excel and know how to use the MS-Office applications
- You are an organized and structured individual that possesses strong analytical skills
- You have the ability to work harmoniously in a fast-paced international environment
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkdS9q95M1Q&t=6s
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? – Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.