Junior Content Marketing Manager – English // Babbel
We are looking for a Junior Content Marketing Manager – English for our Team in Berlin!
As a Content Marketing Manager, your mission will be to shape and guide the international voice of the Babbel Magazine in English. This means writing original English-language content, commissioning and editing English content from freelancers, and coordinating with the rest of the editorial team and distribution team to ensure a data driven content strategy with global reach.
- A creative content writer with superior writing and editing skills in English
- Proactive, well organized and highly collaborative
- Familiar with content distribution platforms (Facebook, Outbrain, Medium, etc) and CMSs.
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing or editorial role
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Google sheets
Nice to have:
- Established profile as a writer (social following)
- Basic HTML and SEO knowledge
- Knowledge of any additional languages
You will be:
- Editing Babbel’s English online magazine and reporting to the Managing Editor
- Writing original content for articles, infographics, video scripts (and possibly podcasts and social media posts)
- Localizing content from Babbel’s other magazines for the English magazine
- Commissioning articles, translations, illustrations and videos from a network of freelancers. This process can include fee and contract negotiation
- Copy editing English articles to ensure a high quality, consistent voice and style
- Coordinating with the rest of the Babbel Magazine editorial team to develop content
- Coordinating with content distribution managers to help develop a data driven content strategy
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different countries
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! You can also check out our jobs page and our blog to get an impression of #lifeatbabbel!