(Junior) E-Commerce Manager Spain // Geschenkidee.de
We are Geschenkidee – one of the leading online shops for gifts and experiences in Europe! We are looking for a candidate to join our Spanish team in Berlin. Currently we are live in Germany, Austria, Denmark, Spain, UK, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Belgium, Finland, Norway and in Spain with Regalos.es.
For our Spanish team, we are looking for a motivated (Junior) E-Commerce Manager (m/f) who will take on an important role and together with the Spanish Country Manager help the business grow. You will be a driving force behind our Spanish shop and will get the responsibility of numerous different areas. If you thrive on working in a fast-moving company, want to take responsibility in an e-commerce and want to be part of forming the voice of the website this could be the right opportunity for you!
- You oversee the content of the website, work in our product shop system and create and update products and content for the webshop
- You will be responsible for coordinating and managing our external writers
- You take care of developing our content strategy, social media, e-mail marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) among others
- You work together with the Country Manager Spain on the strategic expansion of the webshop
- You support the development of new B2B opportunities
- You are one point of contact with media (press) to promote our products and work closely with bloggers and influencers
What‘s your profile:
- You completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or a similar field
- You have some experience or general understanding of Search Engine Optimization, keyword optimization and online marketing – e-commerce experience is very welcome
- You are self-motivated, detail-oriented and eager to learn every day
- You have an analytical and organizational personality with a hands-on attitude
- You are a team player looking to work in an international team of young professionals
- Native Castillian Spanish speaker, fluent in English and/or German
What we offer:
- A challenging opportunity to learn more about e-commerce and become an online content expert where you proactively can shape your area of responsibility
- A successful environment where you can contribute with your own ideas and develop your skills further
- An exciting workplace in a dynamic and motivated team with flat hierarchies and lots of collaboration in an international setting
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please send it along with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com – Your contact person is Sophie.