Junior Marketing Manager (Crypto) (m/f) // DataWallet
# What We Do:
Datawallet is on a bold mission to give people full control over their data through a self-sovereign wallet paired with our decentralized C2B data marketplace.
Our platform allows people to control who can access their data and for what purpose enabling them to profit from an asset that is rightfully theirs and make their data actionable by, e.g., personalizing web services by powering companies’ AI algorithms with their data. By harnessing the Blockchain to empower users to control and profit from the data they create we will disrupt the the $300 billion data brokerage market as envisioned by our early investors Tim Draper and Marc Benioff.
# Job Description
We are looking for a full-time Junior Marketing Manager (also helping out on the cryptocurrency front) (m/f), to support us with online marketing campaigns for acquiring users, social media management – strategy planning and execution. Someone that is proactive, confident in creating awesome online content, including website, email campaigns and social. We need someone to test and validate hypotheses in new markets, target groups and verticals and then develop + execute campaigns across channels. Ideally you know your way around managing an event process end-to-end, too if needed. Basically, an all around marketing hustler who will be a core part of a highly skilled and motivated team located between Berlin and New York City that is changing one of the most unethical sectors in our modern economy.
# Your Role
- Support the team with online marketing campaigns for acquiring users and help with social media management – strategy planning and execution. Often working directly with input from the CEO.
- Set up, drive and optimize online advertising campaigns across channels and platforms.
- Monitor and report on our different social media and advertising accounts and derive data-driven action proposals to increase reach and improve conversion rates.
- Test and validate hypotheses in new markets, target groups and verticals
- Develop and execute campaign concepts across channels
- Be confident in creating awesome online content for our social channels, blog and website, together with our copywriters and blockchain team
- Monitor the market for competitor and partner activity and inform the team of relevant activities
- Ideally you have at least a bachelor\’s degree in marketing-, or media-related or something comparable.
- A problem solver, happy to get on with your work but also not afraid to ask questions, and someone who takes every single day as a chance to learn and grow – startup experience a plus.
- You’ll have lots of energy, love meeting new people and a positive outlook.
- You have already gained work experience in first jobs or internships
- Excellent vocal and written English skills
- Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrency is something you are interested in
- You are curious and want to understand topics in depth. You always want to stay up to date on digital trends.
- You are a digital native fluent in tools like Excel, Google Apps, Asana and are quick to add to your toolkit
- Highly competitive wages
- Top-of-the-line equipment: Laptop of choice, custom monitor setup, standing desk, etc.
- Opportunities to travel to both the Berlin and New York City HQ