Junior Performance Marketing Manager // Lisk
As a Junior Performance Marketing Manager at Lisk, you will be responsible for managing paid marketing campaigns across a variety of online channels such as Adwords (Google, YouTube) and Facebook. We are looking for someone who can effectively oversee the paid marketing budget and analyze data to maximize quality traffic to Lisk.io.
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbally
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Enjoy working in a fast paced start-up
- Planning, executing and managing paid campaigns across multiple platforms, focusing on Adwords.
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, paid initiatives and campaigns
- Identifying new keywords and writing powerful call-to-action copy that drive – the most valuable traffic
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify insights to achieve maximum efficiency
- Optimise keywords, ad copy and landing pages for paid search campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and analyze industry trends and competitor advertising initiatives
Ideal Profile / Experience:
- At least 1 year experience in performance marketing and/or paid advertising
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion rate optimization and customer acquisition
- Proven SEM experience and success managing paid advertising campaigns across channels like Google Adwords, Facebook and display.
- Working knowledge of SEM and general paid marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with Google Analytics to optimize website UX and paid campaigns
- Content editing knowledge of CMS systems like WordPress is a plus
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Native English speaking skills is a must, other language is a plus
Benefits of working at Lisk:
- Exceptionally well funded
- Competitive salary, equity in Lisk and performance bonuses
- Incredible atmosphere supported with regular team events
- Central location at WeWork (Potsdamer Platz) with access to ping pong, air hockey, regular networking events and cantina
- Top of the line equipment
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
How to apply:
Please apply for this position by sending your CV and motivation letter (max. 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org! The documents should be in English.
Lisk is a Blockchain application platform, established early 2016. Running within its own network and utilising a new token called LSK, Lisk enables developers to build decentralised applications by utilising Blockchain technology. Lisk, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, raised over 14,000 Bitcoins in funding during its stellar ICO (Initial Coin Offering), making it one of the most successful crowdfunding projects in history. Lisk was valued at over $400,000,000 at its peak. For more information, visit https://lisk.io/.