Junior PR & Content Manager – Dutch Market // Joblift
We are Joblift – a job platform providing candidates with the most intuitive and frictionless experience during the recruiting process. By presenting a clear and comparative overview of job offers, the user no longer has to worry about searching separate job boards online. We apply latest machine learning techniques and big data-based algorithms to create the optimal match between employer and applicant.
Our mission is to become the go-to destination for job seekers of all levels around the globe. Currently active in the US, the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands, we are cooperating with over 4.000 partners to incorporate over 10 million vacancies on our platform.
We are an energetic and entrepreneurial team led by the experienced founders Lukas Erlebach (CEO), Alexander Rausch (COO) and Malte Widenka (CTO), who most recently held C-Level positions at companies such as Zalando, Amorelie and Frontlineshop. Additionally, Joblift is backed by a number of highly reputed VC-funds including DN Capital (e.g Endeca, Shazam, Quandoo), Picus Capital (e.g. Getsurance, Nested), Cherry Ventures (e.g. Zalando, Auto1) and b-to-v (e.g. Facebook, Xing) as well as industry-leading business angels.
Your exciting responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for Joblift’s PR & Content Marketing for the Dutch Market
- Conducting data-driven research on Dutch labour market developments and trends
- Writing and promoting of Joblift’s press releases
- Participating in other PR projects – yearly report, blog, branding etc.
- Managing and producing content for social media channels
- Developing and actively approaching our influencer and blogger network
Ideally you bring:
- First experience in PR or marketing, ideally in an agency or startup
- Completed studies with a communications, journalism or business focus
- Fluency/ C2 level in Dutch and fluent English skills
- Enthusiasm for the PR & startup industry and strong communication skills
- Goal-orientation and focus combined with an autonomous working style
- Collaborative skills, capacity for analytical thinking and an attention to detail
- Self-motivation and entrepreneurial thinking with a hands-on attitude
What we offer:
- An impactful position since you will be responsible for our overall Dutch PR & Content Marketing
- Direct Exposure to product development, business management and strategy
- Regular coaching and feedback sessions to help you grow and develop in your role
- An international and fast-paced working environment based on our core values; ownership & accountability, eagerness & curiosity, as well as entrepreneurship
- A very transparent information policy with flat hierarchies that value the individual
- An energetic team of passionate and skilled people with fast decision-making procedures
- Cutting-edge technology stack
If you want to join our team, apply now!