Junior PR Manager DE/AT // Marley Spoon
- Drive PR for Marley Spoon in Germany and Austria across print, web, and broadcast.
- Work closely with PR Lead Europe to localise PR campaign calendar to drive brand awareness and acquisitions.
- Coordinate with wider Marley Spoon teams on key projects and campaigns.
- Build relationships with DE and AT media to position Marley Spoon as a local food/start-up leader.
This is you:
- Studying/studied Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations.
- Knowledge of the food and lifestyle media landscape, deep understanding of German and Austrian taste preferences.
- An analytical, performance-driven approach. You’re accustomed to measuring the performance of your efforts and improving results month over month.
- A mindset of collaboration. You’re excited to work with great team of global PR managers and are highly motivated to partner cross-functionally to create memorable campaigns.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (German and English required).
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →