Junior SEA Manager // Marley Spoon
- You help to drive our Global Search Engine Advertisement activities operationally
- You continuously optimise our setup on Adwords and Bing
- You come up with and implement new tests
- You build awesome landing pages
- You build and maintain structured reports that reflect key performance metrics
- You use data to continuously optimise your activities with an intention to scale
This is you:
- You have some experience Online Marketing (internship minimum), preferably in SEA
- You have a strong analytical mindset and know how to read data to derive and define action items
- You display a structured work approach and always work towards goals
- You have an eye for details
- You like to take initiative and come up with your own ideas, always feeling a sense of ownership
- You are fluent in English (German / Dutch is a plus)
- You have a high affinity for the internet and enthusiasm for Online-Marketing
What we offer:
- Free food boxes. Hey, you should cook Marley Spoon at home if you’re going to promote it.
- The possibility to learn about everything that you are curious about, regardless of which function or department
- True ownership, real responsibilities, and strong opportunity for growth
- Flat hierarchies and a great team spirit
- Awesome team events, company pub quiz nights and TGIF beers
- Test kitchen in the office – you get to try our recipes first!
Did we catch your attention? We are looking forward to your application including your earliest possible start date.