Key Influencer Manager // Babbel
We are looking for a Key Influencer Manager for our Team in Berlin!
As the Key Influencer Manager, you will work closely with the Social Media team on developing and executing our Influencer Marketing strategy – building relationships with creators and ambassadors on a global scale. Your work will be both strategic and hands-on: you’ll create synergies with different teams such as Content, PR and Brand to bring campaigns to life and reach key performance targets. You will also collaborate with the Babbel International Growth team based in Berlin in order to localise the strategy in our most relevant markets.
- Strategic, proactive and data driven.
- A self-starter who’s able to multitask and attentive to detail.
- Able to clearly communicate with internal stakeholders and inspire others in the company, as well as build and maintain a network of external partners.
- Confident about the potential of Influencer Marketing for Babbel, and eager to contribute to the growth of this marketing channel.
- 2 years of experience in Influencer Marketing for companies in the digital products space.
- Strong organisation, planning and prioritisation skills.
- Superior communication skills, with a good understanding of online business and innovation.
- A track record in kicking off new initiatives and watching them grow into successful channels.
- Demonstrable experience in event organisation, management and promotion is a plus.
You will be:
- Developing a global influencer marketing strategy for Babbel, encouraging advocacy and creating long-term relationships with a network of influencers.
- Coordinating influencer marketing campaigns from ideation to execution (planning, selection, contracts, launch, analysis and optimization).
- Scaling event production, management and promotion as a prominent sub-channel of social media and influencer marketing.
- Cooperate tightly with internal stakeholders such as International Growth, Content, Brand, PR and Partnerships to ensure collaboration on campaigns.
- Documenting influencer marketing know-how and learnings from cross-channel projects.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page and our blog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel!