Lead User Support Manager (m/f) // Free2Move
Free2Move is one of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy. We are a subsidiary of PSA Group and the central column in PSA’s strategy to transform from a classic car manufacturer to a mobility provider.
Today we offer our service in 10 different countries in Europe and the U.S. International providers such as car2go, DriveNow, COUP, Drivy and many local ones such as Flinkster, Share’ngo, and Autolib are part of our service. Even as we grow rapidly and add new providers with every update, we still have the revolutionary spirit that got us here.
Our goal is to offer you a mobility guarantee, no matter where you are when you need it and where you want to go. For us, this is the essence of unlimited mobility. We can’t wait to continue that journey with you.
- You will be the voice of our mobile application users while fostering creating and nurturing relationships with them. You will work closely with the Marketing and Product teams to help define and execute proactive user communication.
- You will develop a deep expertise on our users and help define processes for gathering and reporting meaningful information from user tickets and reviews. You will provide the executive team with deep insights into our customers and the feedback they provide.
- You will be defining the goals and success criteria for high-quality customer responses and identifying opportunities for user community engagement.
- You will hire new user success agents for several markets across the globe.
- You will keep track of support KPI’s and present them to the team on a monthly base.
- You have a background in consumer interactions, particularly support and service. Ideally you have worked in this capacity for an enterprise that engages with hundreds of thousands of users via a mobile application
- You love customer contact and thrive on making your customers and colleagues happy
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You can work independently and make your own plan to achieve team and company goals Solving problems and understanding end-customer needs are part of your core strengths
- You have experience working in a consumer facing environment
- You are a team player
- You have proven leadership skills within a customer service facing team
At Free2Move we offer
…Open company structure with flat hierarchies
…International team coming from all over the world
…Being part of the most exciting projects of the sharing economy
…Opportunity to grow your own ideas
…Cool loft office in the heart of Berlin
…Competitive salary matching your experience and skills
…A buddy system that helps you settle in
…Unlimited free carsharing!