Market Insights Manager (m/f) // Wargaming
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
What will you do?
- Analyse and understand trends for market data
- Work with Consumer Insights team to combine learnings from research and market analysis and provide powerful insights
- Provide recommendations to publishing and product teams based on market opportunities
- Highlight changes in market that Wargaming Mobile should capitalize on
- Put together regular presentations to the leadership team about the market
What are we looking for?
- 5 years working experience as market analyst in gaming (preferred) or other entertainment fields
- Experience with consumer research and, at a minimum, basic understanding of key core research techniques
- Basic understanding and experience of free to play business models
- Deep knowledge of Excel and statistics
- Experience with Tableau or similar
- Experience on forecasting/modeling
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Ability to lead and present to business leaders
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to fast moving business environment (it’s gaming after all)
- Passion for (mobile) gaming a big plus
- Openness to combining information sources obtained from different methodologies
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement