Marketing Analyst (f/m) // Auto1.com
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
You will be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team of more than 100 Marketing experts, who attract several million users through various online marketing channels and activities. As a Marketing Analyst within the Marketing Team at Auto1 Group, you will use your analytical skills to control and plan the online marketing activities. You support business decisions with in-depth analysis, improve our KPI consideration and continuously advance the reporting system.
About your new role
- Evaluate the overall Online Marketing performance and derive concrete suggestions for future action strategies
- Build and interpret reports for the Marketing management e.g. KPI analysis, forecasts, budget allocation
- Complex analysis e.g. for cross media checks, long-term development of the business as well as ad-hoc analysis based of specific needs on short notice
- Advance the reporting by adding and connecting further relevant KPIs and timeframes
- Identify improvement levers and build key projects with different stakeholders
About your skills
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in digital analytics, marketing controlling, performance marketing or similar
- Mathematical or statistical background with a strong analytical understanding as well as advanced Excel skills, Tableau would be a plus
- Significant experience in data analysis and KPI definition, ideally also in marketing attribution
- Excellent coordination skills that enable you to drive projects with different teams across the organization as well as fluent communication skills in English
- Well-structured way of working and the ability to meet deadlines
About our offer
- Nice office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg with free drinks and fruits
- Become a marketing expert across our European markets and all marketing channels
- The possibility to shape one of the most exciting startups in Europe
- Team and company events like international nights, summer party, soccer, etc
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Katrin Henke is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2098