Marketing Assistant in Music Tech Startup // Skoove
Berlin | 4 Days / Week | As Soon As Possible
We’re looking for a versatile, music-mad team player to join our marketing team. You’ll learn from true music technology innovators helping to create and drive customer acquisition and marketing initiatives from conception to completion. Become fully immersed in a true startup culture, working in a creative space right in the center of Berlin.
- Manage our existing and emerging social media efforts, blog postings and forum presence.
- Contribute to social, partner, email, PR, and other channels, and support our paid/performance marketing campaigns
- Conduct pre-sales customer service engaging with Skoove users
- Help coordinate and optimize our social media strategy and email marketing campaigns
- Research and analyze competitors and business development/partnership opportunities
- Monitor the media and maintain the press database
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- You’ll have the opportunity and flexibility to take real ownership
- You’ll have broad responsibilities and gain experience in all areas of marketing
- Receive competitive compensation based on your experience
- Startup with lean hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Highly qualified team with proven track record
- Relaxed but truly professional working environment
- Strong all-round communication
- Native English speaker and good German language skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Versatile self-starter:
- excellent problem-solving skills, creative, very organized, and a strong work ethic
- Comfortable multitasking and working in an agile team environment
- EU citizen / holder of a German working permit
- Living in Berlin or willing to relocate
NICE TO HAVE
- Pursuing or holding a degree in Communications, PR, Media Management, Marketing or equivalent education
- Experience in content and campaign management, outreach and social media
- Good understanding of our customer, the music learner, or the music education/technology space
- Contact Center experience
- Keen interest in music, artists and the music industry
- Personal or professional experience with music
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Tell us why you’d love to join a music learning startup like Skoove!