Marketing Communications Manager – DE/AT // N26
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will?
- Play an instrumental role in growing brand awareness and positioning of the N26 brand and product in the German and Austrian markets.
- Define and execute market entry and expansion from a communication perspective encompassing PR, Online and Offline marketing, social media, etc.
- Collaboratively, with our Marketing and Design teams, create and localize brand and performance campaigns for the German and Austrian markets.
- Adapt the tone of voice, content and editorial strategy across all touchpoints with our German and Austrian customers.
- Oversee and execute on our social media as well as content strategy for the German and Austrian markets.
- Improve the performance of campaigns that have been executed.
- You will work closely with both the German/Austrian Team and the Global Marketing Team.
What you will bring along?
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred)
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in various creative marketing roles, preferably in a digital, consumer-focused company
- Native German speaker or have 100% fluency (having lived in Germany for many years) and fluent in English
- You are bursting with creative ideas yet also have the organization and planning skills to map a careful roadmap to execute them well
- Passionate about social media and likely have a strong online presence yourself
- You are both a planner and an implementer. You have self-initiative and can work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have a good understanding of the different KPIs to evaluate campaigns as well as an at least basic understanding of Google analytics tools
- You have a good understanding of the different KPIs to evaluate campaigns as well as an at least basic understanding of Google analytics tools.
What we Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.