Marketing Copywriter EN // GetYourGuide
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious native English-speaking copywriter to join our Marketing Copy team at GetYourGuide. If you’re passionate about travel and have experience applying data to your craft, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll be joining our friendly team of hardworking individuals with skills in design, marketing, and product to create powerful content that attracts, converts, and retains customers.
There is a huge opportunity to grow within the team and the wider business. As part of the role, you’ll collaborate with content production, data scientists, and marketing teams across a range of projects and initiatives. A desire to learn and use analytical skills to guide your copy decisions is a must.
What gets us excited?
We’d love to speak to candidates who can point to a portfolio that demonstrates creativity and flexibility in tone of voice as well as a data-driven mindset. If you can measure the success of your copy based on data (shares on social media, conversions from content, search rankings of content), you’ll fit in well.
- Identify content needs and develop content that will engage our target audience
- Create compelling copy based on testing and user research
- Examine and interpret data to increase the performance of your content on digital marketing assets
- Create content on an ongoing basis to support, optimize, and promote our brand and to retain site visitors
- Collaborate with performance marketing, product marketers, sales professionals, and industry experts
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
What you’ll do:
- Create content that encourages direct engagement and audience growth
- Brief creative and production teams and work closely with Localization, Growth, Product, Brand, and Editorial teams
- Work on a daily basis with Creative Studio to develop a content strategy that supports project KPIs
- Brainstorm content ideas and refine content types
- Work with consumer profiles, consumer research insights, and internal brand personas
- Run regular content audits
- You’re a native English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- You have proven experience writing for advertising, editorial, or content marketing
- You can point to a portfolio which demonstrates measurable success in short-form content and digital copywriting
- You put customer impact above your own style preferences, creating content that is able to attract, engage, and persuade readers
- You demonstrate an understanding of analytics and are able to make content decisions based on data
- You’re no stranger to multitasking and are able to prioritize tasks based on customer impact
- You have confidence and passion — the ability to take control, make decisions, and explain your reasoning in any situation
- You adapt to change quickly and without hesitation
What we offer:
- Smart, engaged, and open-minded co-workers
- Well-stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.