Marketing & Event Manager (f/m) // caresyntax
Campaign management and conference organisation in digital health IT
Your work scope
- Development and implementation of marketing concepts and campaigns for generating leads
- Supervision, implementation and optimisation of email marketing
- Planning, preparation and execution of trade fairs, conferences, and other events
- Cost and success controlling of fairs and events
- Support of channel partners
- Support of field sales managers
- Maintenance of social media channels
- Management of demo products
- Data base management in CRM and company drives
- Economic/business studies with focus on marketing or similar education
- First work experience in marketing
- Interest and drive for relevant and future-orientated technology sectors
- CRM experience
- Business-fluent German & English (other languages are a plus)
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times models, including remote working, home office, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax by S-Cape.
Jacky Špalek takes your application and answers your questions under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing (https://www.xing.com/companies/caresyntaxbys%C2%B7cape), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/502699/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/caresyntaxbyscape/) and our company website (https://caresyntax.com/about/), and join our digital health community!