Marketing Grafikdesigner (m/w) // Quadriga
The Quadriga Group is a growing media and higher education company group located in the heart of Berlin. Quadriga aims to develop, connect, and educate professionals. Every day, we work passionately to achieve this – whether through organising conferences, congresses and awards, creating specialist media content, or managing associations. The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin and the German Press Academy both offer a broad range of study opportunities, seminars and e-learning programmes, enabling professionals to exchange knowledge within their business community and beyond.
We are opening a Marketing Graphic Design position for supporting our marketing team. If you have a strong expertise in graphic design made for online campaigns, landing pages, email templates, etc., don‘t hesitate to send us your CV.
- Take the lead on marketing graphic design related topics
- Focus on the creation of our marketing material for all our campaigns and content production
- Report directly to our head of marketing, closely collaborate with our CRM Manager, Campaign Manager and Online-Content Manager
- Affinity for online-marketing topics
- Excellent graphic designs skills
- Project management: ability to deal with several projects at the same time
- Languages: German (at least A2) and English (at least B2)
- Optional: Motion design skills would be a big plus
We love to develop people!
Personal and professional development is our focus – for our customers as well as for our employees. Develop yourself with individual training days. Have access to our exciting and top-class networks, events and education products.
We are a strong and passionate team!
Be part of 230 passionate colleagues – working, laughing and discussing intensely, celebrating regularly with team events. Join our monthly all-hands „News“ and „Weekend Vibes“, lunches for interns, trainees and juniors, our “Mystery Lunch” and “Meet the CEO”.
We keep on innovating ourselves!
Internationalization, digitalization, new customer groups and products. At Quadriga you experience startup culture in a reputable established company, with short decision paths, transparency and lots of space for new ideas.
We work and live passionately!
A good work-life balance is essential for us. We provide flexible working hours and a company sports programme. At Quadriga, you work in the heart of Berlin, with excellent connections to public transport and a green courtyard to relax.
Tell us who you are