Marketing Intelligence Specialist // ALSO Digital Services
ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and a myriad of cloud services that are easily useradministered. To support our growth, we’re looking for a Marketing Intelligence Specialist.
Based in Berlin Mitte you will play a vital role in business growth. You will enjoy a dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the support of a successful European market leading corporation. Fresh fruit, drinks, German lessons, transit ticket and a spacious office that embraces diversity and creative development are only a few of the perks we have for you.
About your new responsibilities:
- As a part of our marketing team and collaborating with Business Intelligence team you will review current processes and improve their efficiency
- Create, implement and maintain reporting and run analyses for central marketing channels and web analytics tools
- Having trained our country organizations in using reporting tools you will analyze their performance
- Improve the efficiency of utilizing web tracking tools
- Supporting the budgeting process, you will work with our country teams to get information in a timely fashion Support data related projects (i.e. CRM implementation)
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business, Finance, IT or in a similar field
- You already gained first relevant work experience and have at least 3 months’ experience in Controlling, Web analytics or Business Intelligence
- You have a very good analytical approach and convince with excellent Excel skills
- You work proactively and in a structured way
- You have good English language skills
- You have a basic understanding of the concept of marketplaces and are interested in the cloud service business
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application right away! We look forward to meeting you!