Head of Subscription Marketing // Grover
Grover is a Berlin-based startup with global ambitions to reinvent consumption with a simple, on-demand subscription model for the products people love.
We believe that renting will replace lending in the next 10 years for most consumer products. We’re here to make that happen.
Grover offers pay-as-you-go rentals for the latest technology with no contracts and no catch. A considerable amount of our energy is spent on buying and selling, even on products that only last for a short time – just because we don’t know how to do it better. We think it’s time to challenge this old assumption and explore alternatives that give consumers more options, more freedom and more fun. That’s why we built Grover.
- You will manage the customer lifecycle from after their first transaction, identifying ways to engage, retain and delight our users throughout their entire experience
- You will be constantly looking to squeeze an extra 5% out of retention rates, ARPUs & CLV but always with customer loyalty as your ultimate goal
- You will develop and implement cross-sell and up-sell programs to drive more value and revenue
- You will oversee all customer email and other CRM channels to map the customer journey to the relevant touchpoints and the subsequent communications plan
- You will work with other people in the marketing, product and category management team to provide feedback on pricing, customer targeting and engagement factors
- You will work with rest of the marketing team to manage and facilitate marketing plans, budgets, targets, and campaigns – online, offline, emails, A/B testing, PR, events, etc. – to increase subscription-based customers
- You will design new customer loyalty programs inc. working with our business development team to provide subscriber-only services and discounts
- You will establish metrics to track the performance of the subscription service, set revenue and growth targets and deliver insights & reporting based on this
- You have 3-5 years working experience in a relevant field such as subscription business, fintech or eCommerce
- You are creative in your solutions and data-driven in your analysis of their performance
- You have a proven track record of driving significant improvements in engagement and revenue using CRM programs, including email and other outbound push channels.
- You have expertise in retention tools and technologies (across email, mobile and more), multivariate testing and latest trends in subscription management
- You have the ability to look across the entire customer experience and drive the initiatives and programs that deliver maximum customer value
At Grover, we believe in an environment that values entrepreneurship, intelligence and speed in everything we do. With over 11 nations represented in the team, diversity and multiple perspectives empower what we believe and how we work. Hierarchies have no space at our beautiful office at Hackescher Markt and you will join a small but powerful team in building a great product for a valuable purpose. Join us to change the way the world consumes.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →