Marketing Manager B2B (m/f) // So1
Are you passionate about inspiring B2B customers with innovative products? Are you able to contribute digital marketing, customer acquisition, storytelling, and brand building experience from the B2B or fast moving consumer goods industry? Are you keen on enjoying a flying start with a successful startup to bring a product to the market that will change a billion-Dollar industry? Well, this position might be just for you!
So1 brings artificial intelligence to grocery retail.
We have built and are expanding a revolutionary promotion platform based on cutting-edge algorithms and seamless (offline) retail integration. On this platform, we allow retailers to target consumers truly individually and in real-time with the most efficient discounts. Our artificial intelligence – the So1 Engine – learns from millions of consumer transactions and derives the right impulse to induce a specific consumer to switch from one product to another.
So1 has been backed by high-profile investors Target Partners and Shortcut Ventures with 8-figure investments.
Here is a video in German summarizing what we do: https://youtu.be/O9lyfVTxJUA
To attract new brands, retailers and partners to our platform, you will focus on digitally enabled, scalable inbound strategies like email, professional social media, and content marketing, as well as other fancy things you may come up with. You will continuously improve your actions by analyzing and evaluating marketing channels and inbound campaigns.
Therefore, you have to understand and carve out the essence of the So1 brand, lead the positioning, and translate our offering into easy to understand, yet appealing stories, insights and visualizations. Complex topics have to be presented in a simple, but precise and concise manner. This will ignite our customers interest with our vision of a 1-to-1 promotion channel driven by cutting-edge technology.
As a member of the “sales” team you will also plan dedicated outbound measures, inspire customers at conferences and during live presentations, and will find innovative ways to trigger sales and to grow customer satisfaction.
You will work together with and report to the Director Customer Acquisition & Success – a highly experienced and successful manager who has held senior management positions at Mars and Payback.
You are a great communicator with a clear mind and high energy.
- Very convincing (written) communication skills, high self-esteem, and professional appearance
- Professional experience in (B2B, email, content) Marketing
- Ability to present complex issues in a simple, precise and concise manner
- Analytical capabilities to evaluate marketing actions
- Native German and very good English skills (> C1 level)
- Passion for learning and technology
- Experience with inbound marketing tools like Hubspot, CleverReach, LinkedIn
- (First) knowledge about the FMCG industry
- University degree from leading universities or business schools
Our offer to you
- A revolutionary solution that meets a strong customer need
- Highly energetic environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future
- Above-average salary
- Stock options possible after you have proven your impact
- A job in one of the hottest cities in the world and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
- Amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and a liberal holiday arrangement
Your new team
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, algorithm developers, and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. We welcome everyone warmly in our team no matter where you come from or what your background is.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the So1 recruitment team.
By submitting your CV and application information, you authorize So1 to transmit and store your information in the So1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within So1.