Marketing Manager Branded Content at Music-Tech-Startup // Skoove
Skoove is a music technology start-up located in Berlin. We make interactive apps to learn piano and guitar. We are a team of 15 certified music nuts with expert-status in technology, music education, and online marketing.
Are you looking for a company where you can make a difference, have a voice, and work with a team of industry experts who are passionate, hard working and enjoy having fun? Come, join the band, and help us achieve Skoove’s goal: making music learning fun, effective, and accessible to everyone!
Marketing Manager Branded Content at Music-Tech-Startup
Berlin | Full Time | Starting as soon as possible
In this creative and broad mid-level role, you will drive our brand marketing initiatives, creating content that generates visibility in un-paid channels and converts existing leads. Your goal is to develop, implement, and spread stories that establish Skoove as the go-to resource for piano learning. This role also leads our creative direction, working with external agencies, and is taking care of our social media, PR, artists, influencers, partnerships, and blog posts.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced creative marketing professional, native English speaker, with a 5+ years track record in implementing effective campaigns. You should love to develop engaging content that attracts and converts customers.
- Developing stories that are relevant for our audience of aspiring piano players and create video and editorial content
- Your content will aquire new leads, mainly via un-paid channels, and convert existing leads to paying customers
- Manage the editorial calendar and plan all branded content initiatives across all media types and channels (facebook, youtube, email, press, etc.)
- Create and nurture relationships with artists, influencers, and journalists to develop stories together and maximise organic reach
- Manage social media channels, growing the audience and engagement
- Ensure creative consistency in line with company guidelines across all channels, website and stores. Edit and proofread copy, also considering SEO
- Work with agencies and freelancers to create videos and write blog posts, scripting
- Reporting directly to the CEO. Working closely with our Marketing Manager Paid Media
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Create the future of musical instrument learning with some of the best people in music tech
- Startup with lean hierarchies and short decision making processes
- Fast, sustainable growth and daily new challenges
- Your work will make a difference and will be recognized inside and outside the company
- Diverse and friendly international team. Office in trendy Berlin, Friedrichshain
- Competitive salary. In case you plan to move to Berlin, we will support you while settling in
- 5+ years experience in branded content marketing at a B2C online company or digital agency
- Creative, result-driven thinker and strong storyteller
- Experience in growing and nuturing a large social media audience
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Experienced video director, both, hands-on and with external teams
- Networker bringing existing connections and strong desire to build lasting relationships
- Great eye for design. Loves scripting and reviewing copy
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent education
- Keen interest in music, artists and the music industry
- Very good English language skills, German a plus
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Tell us why you’d love to join a music learning startup like Skoove!