Marketing Manager – Campaigns (m/f) // Holidaypirates
You have an analytical and strategic mind? You love to work with different teams and you are willing to compromise? You are solution-oriented? Yo-ho-ho! Then you are the pirate we are looking for!
DUTIES ON DECK:
- Independently planning and coordinating the execution of a given campaign with all stakeholders involved
- Independently developing marketing campaign concepts including a project and promotion plan as well as the budget
- Testing the dynamic and challenging the technical implementation to optimize user flow
- Managing promotion texts, translations as well as creative distribution
- Supporting sponsorship pitches and negotiating contracts with external parties
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or Master in Business Studies, Marketing Management or a related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in creating compelling and audience-engaging marketing campaigns
- Experience with different marketing channels such as Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
- Very good Google Analytics and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills as well as willingness to compromise
- Excellent communication skills and a true team player
- Very good English skills
EXTRA KNOTS FOR:
- German skills
OUR SHIP & OUR CREW OFFER YOU:
- A fast growing company in which you can take the helm and realize your ideas
- Inspiring mates from all over the world
- Anchoring berth directly at the Spree with a great view
- Flexible working hours
- Travel insurance
- Free German classes
- Opportunity to join company pension scheme
- Regular team events
- Social area with table tennis, darts, table football and a comfy dining area
- Pirate bar with bottles of rum – yo-ho a pirate’s life for me!
- Barrels of juice and boxes of fruit – as much as you like!
Remember, only a fully loaded ship can set sail – we only consider applications with a cover letter and CV.
Work like a captain, play like pirate!