Marketing Manager DACH // Crate.IO
Crate.io is on a mission to reinvent the SQL database for the internet of things (IoT) era. CrateDB makes it vastly easier for people to build new smart systems and devices that put machine-generated data to work.
Founded in Europe in 2013, winner of TechCrunch Disrupt, Crate.io has a rapidly growing customer base and we are looking for our first Marketing Manager DACH to help lead the next phase of growth.
Reporting to the CMO, the Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing a comprehensive marketing plan and budget to increase market awareness and sales of CrateDB and Crate Machine Data Platform in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH). The Marketing Manager should be a self-motivated, resourceful individual who can create, execute, and manage multi-channel marketing efforts.
- Implement and continuously improve Crate.io demand generation, events, and PR campaigns in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland (DACH)
- Oversee regional marketing projects from conception to completion while working with both internal and external resources
- Stay up-to-date on digital marketing, social trends, and other emerging marketing technologies
- 5+ years of significant experience in B2B technology marketing
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Well-versed in marketing planning and execution with verifiable metrics
- Strong analytical, data-driven mindset, and a good overall intuition for numbers and data
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing (PPC, landing page development, social media marketing), events, and lead management & nurturing
- Self-starter comfortable juggling multiple projects with several moving parts at once
- Agile and experimental, bringing new ideas and moving fast to hit goals
- Marketo experience is a PLUS
WHAT WE OFFER
- Market-based compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Young and dynamic Team
- Flat organizational structure
- Perks (commute and fitness contributions, professional and personal development, free lunches)