Marketing Manager (m/f) // Productsup
Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online. Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards. To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager (m/f) to assist in building a powerful brand identity and delivering clear and compelling messages across all touchpoints. You’ll help to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
You will work closely with the Head of Corporate Marketing on the development and execution of marketing plans aimed at new targets and existing customers. We’re a small department doing big things so a proactive, hard worker who can think on their feet is what we’re looking for.
- Maintain and regularly update our company website, including a site-wide relaunch, to drive SEO
- Develop and execute product stories and key messages
- Manage the development of video content, including testimonials, webinars, company & platform videos
- Plan, prepare and host webinars together with customers, partners and fellow colleagues
- Maintain & update our social media accounts to grow a community and followers
- Create and update key collateral, including PowerPoint presentations, brochures, event slides
- Manage our social media accounts to grow subscribers, share useful resources and create an engaged community
What you bring to the team:
- Proficiency/native level English, fluent in German is a major plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in online marketing for a B2B tech company
- A solid understanding of B2B Marketing, the relevant metrics, mindset and techniques
- You’re highly creative but can also think logically and turn complex ideas into clear messages
- A fast working multi-tasker who pays attention to detail
- A self-motivated, lively individual who is not afraid to take initiative
- You’re flexible & not afraid to take initiative
- An interest in ecommerce and marketing tech is advised
What we offer you:
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- High level of personal responsibility
- Open communication with a flat hierarchy
- Modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team and company events
- Internal and external trainings
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports membership
Have you got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you! Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.