Marketing Manager (m/f) // Pixformance
For three years Pixformance has been creating gym equipment that changes the way people think about modern fitness and gyms.
As a company and a brand we are entering a new phase of growth and have big plans for our product. We are getting serious about our brand identity and communications across the board.
Leading the development of the Pixformance branding and managing all communications and marketing strategies and initiatives.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with agency and client-side experience, preferably in digital products.
Specifically, a person who can:
- Own the customer-facing voice of Pixformance across all channels.
- Plan, develop and manage all online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Manage key company media:
- Corporate website: create and manage content for our site, including feature descriptions, videos, whitepapers, product documentation, customer stories and more.
- Social media: Create and maintain a buzz around what we do and how people are interacting with our products.
- Newsletters: Plan it, gather input, write it, send it.
- Ensure new products and feature releases get the attention they deserve, getting the word out where it matters.
- Align with our product roadmap to capitalise on newsworthy developments, keeping our social media feeds fresh.
- Collaborate with product development to help validate new product and feature concepts.
- Collaborate with sales to produce promotional materials.
- Manage external agencies, studios and freelancers for marketing projects.
- Event planning.
We’re looking for a person who understands the value of visual communication and how to bring it together with solid marketing strategies.
- Fluent English & German.
- An eye for great design and copywriting.
- Degree in marketing or communications.
- 4+ years experience creating branded experiences for product companies.
Nice to have
- Strong tech affinity.
- A passion for fitness.
- Very competitive salary.
- An international, highly motivated team with an office located in central Berlin.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Relocation allowance for overseas candidates.
- Excellent work / life balance.
- Free gym membership.
- Free coffee, tea, and fresh fruit.