Marketing Manager (Partnerships) // Holvi
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use platform. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
We are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team in Berlin. You have a proven track record in building partner programs and marketing strategies. In addition to collaborating with our marketing team on user acquisition initiatives, you will also be working closely with our business development team. You’ll take responsibility to both define and execute partner-marketing campaigns that cover successful lead generation, content/product marketing campaigns and building community partners. You’ll join a rapidly growing marketing team with ongoing career advancement opportunities. We offer you a positive, dynamic atmosphere with a can-do attitude.
Previous experience working with partners and marketing on a SaaS or fintech product for SMEs is a definite plus. We hope you share our passion for entrepreneurship; as an individual, you thrive in a creative, collaborative and results-oriented role that gives you the independence to build things from the ground up.
Your role and responsibilities
- Build and execute a successful partner marketing strategy together with the marketing team for Germany and Austria to help drive user acquisition through partners and channels at scale. The scope includes website, paid digital, in-product, content, email channels and social media.
- Define co-marketing strategies together with our partners by leveraging both paid and owned channels. Use best practices to provide leadership and guidance to partners, and advocate for implementation of strategies.
- Help our business development team to be successful by identifying needs, gaps and best practices. This will include coordinating both sales collaterals as well as marketing capabilities we can offer to partners at scale.
- Define and execute marketing strategy for product launches that target specific partners. This includes both coordinating with our Customer Success team as well as marketing team to drive awareness, comprehension and engagement of new partners.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on partners for our marketing team. Identify opportunities to leverage and promote partners in acquisition, engagement and integrated seasonal campaigns.
- Work in close cooperation with our data and analytics team to develop and evolve the reporting dashboards and analyse individual campaign performances to derive actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates and lifetime customer value.
- 3+ years in project/account management and execution. Prior experience in website, paid digital, marketing automation, content/inbound marketing is a plus.
- Prior experience working in partner marketing or business development for SaaS or fintech product for SMEs is highly desired.
- Understanding of entrepreneurial financial management is a plus
- Experience with tracking metrics to evaluate the impact of marketing efforts on sales productivity.
- Excellent communication skills are required. Negotiating priorities are inherent in this role.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects in a fast-paced, cross-functional and remote environment.
- You are strategic, but also detail and results-oriented.
- Previous track record of building and managing online communities is a definite plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Humane – Holvi is the entrepreneur’s best friend; an accessible, warm and understanding partner.
- Expert – Holvi is a pioneer in digital banking for entrepreneurs. Our own experience of running a business with its own successes and failures has given us a deep understanding of how to help our customers in their everyday lives. We’re all here to express our knowledge and leverage it into creating a better Holvi for our customers.
- Of fanatic quality – Our passion is functional design. We work for long-term consistent performance, instead of short-term wins.
- Genuine – We’re here to conquer the world on our own terms. We are friendly, but never hypocritical or fake – credibility is at the heart of all we do.
We offer you
- A talented team of 80+ colleagues representing 18 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- The choice of your own work equipment
- Sport benefit
- Continuous development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast-growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
If this sounds like a journey you’d be interested in, please submit your CV and application no later than 9th of May. For more info, please get in touch with VP of Marketing, Elina Räsänen, firstname.lastname@example.org .