Marketing Manager // Plugsurfing
Who We Are
Welcome to the world of electric cars!
PlugSurfing is Europe’s largest charging station network and a pioneer in mobile payments for electric car charging. We build digital products that enable electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. If you share our passion for enabling zero emission driving we would like you to join us as a Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in creating charging point networks in Europe and establishing tomorrow’s mobility solutions. We shape the future of mobility and energy – and we want YOU to be a part of this!
- Conceptual development of strategies for Online- and Offline-Marketing to increase our Active User Base.
- Media monitoring and analysis.
- Operational Support for our existing partners and proactive expansion of our partner network.
- Operational development of our affiliate marketing strategies and processes to boost customer acquisition.
- Development and execution of a modern communication strategy to create and maintain a favourable public image.
- Create content for and cooperate with media (Social media, Print- and Online, press releases, newsletters).
- Coordination of cross-medial Public-Relations.
- Align local campaigns with Country Managers.
Top reasons to work with us
Working in an international and cross-functional self-organising team with lots of empowerment and high level of responsibility. You will have an exciting front row perspective on the development of global new generation IT solutions with a steep learning curve.
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers.
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation.
- We are a close knit, casual but target oriented team of 30+ people.
- We offer a unique combination of an agile startup environment backed by a global shareholder, providing great career opportunities.
- You have BSc in a relevant field or equivalent education
- You have already gained experience in the area of Marketing or PR
- You think and work in an analytical and solution-oriented way
- You are service oriented and revenue driven and like to take the initiative
- Technical facts and processes do not scare you
- You are fluent in English and German (written and spoken) with experience in working in both of those languages
- You are a teamplayer through and through with a strong hands-on-mentality
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details – We’re looking forward to hearing from you!