Marketing Manager // Sellics
Sellics is a profitable, global and fast-growing SAAS start-up from Berlin. We are revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest marketplace, Amazon.
Our software is used by small sellers and large brands to manage and optimize their sales activities on Amazon. We are the first company to offer an Amazon SEO solution and we continue to shape this fast growing industry with cutting edge software innovations.
We are looking for a marketing manager to join our newly formed Vendor solutions team as an ambitious all-rounder, helping us plan and execute go-to-market strategies across our international target markets. You will drive demand generation & lead-generation campaigns aimed our B2B target audience, 100.000 + brands operating in the global Amazon ecosystem, helping us become the #1 Amazon software company worldwide.
Tasks & Requirements:
- You are responsible for designing and executing demand-generation and lead-generation campaigns, closely collaborating with our content & performance marketing teams
- You will work in direct collaboration with our enterprise sales team, e.g. on programmatic Account-Based Marketing strategies, events as well as the creation of sales and marketing collateral
- You support and enhance our established thought leadership position in the global Amazon ecosystem
- You identify relevant customer segments and the best on- & offline channels to reach them
- You analyze your campaigns and work on their continuous improvement
- You are passionate about and experienced in B2B marketing (2+ years)
- You are genuinely excited about the Amazon ecosystem
- You have prior experience in implementing multi-channel campaigns using content and/or performance marketing strategies
- You are a great communicator able to develop compelling marketing copy
- You have a strategic mindset but are keen to make things happen
You are fluent in German and English
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we’ve been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.