MARKETING MANAGER (SEO) // FinCompare
At FinCompare, we’re on a mission to simplify SME finance. So that business owners can actually focus on developing their business. We‘re looking for bold team members to join us who deeply believe in the platformization of SME finance. No more branch appointments in 3 week or more. No more manual and intransparent processes. No more uncertainty and nonsense.
Join us on our journey to become Germany‘s most wanted and reliable business finance provider!
We are looking for a Junior- to Mid-Level SEO Marketing Manager. It will be your responsibility to help develop and support FinCompare’s SEO strategy focused on organic performance driven online marketing activities.
- 3+ yrs experience with SEO in Germany, you should know it really well
- You are a growth hacker who’s always hungry to find a new strategy to get an SEO boost
- You are strong with website analytics and SEO tools
- You can create content in German
- You’re a truly customer-centric person – you care about the customer and always keep them in mind whatever you do
- You have at least some experience in managing projects – doing timeline, budget, minimal reporting
- You are up for a good challenge and hungry to deliver great results
- You are native in German and fluent in English
- You are used to working in startups – you work well under tight timelines, in high performance and high-pressure environment
- We are looking for a native-German speaking marketing pro to join our team in Berlin!
- Our marketing team has a great level of expertise, we worked in various startups in Silicon Valley and Europe, led growth using many different channels.
- Your main goal would be increasing organic traffic to FinCompare’s website
- You’ll drive 90% of FinCompare’s content marketing efforts – do research, plan topics, do analytics, work with our partners/PR agency to get the links etc.
- From time to time you’ll be creating content yourself as well as coordinate freelance writers
- You’ll be assisting a number of marketing initiatives – e.g. video shootings, SMM, events etc. – it will never be repetitive or boring
What we offer:
- We encourage your personal development, offering individual external and internal training, conference visits, and regular appraisals.
- You take responsibility from day one and work in an agile team of diverse, smart, and passionate people from more than 10 nationalities.
- You can benefit from our flexible working hours, beer fridge, hover boards and other perks
- Experienced management team with strong focus on your personal development.
- Flat hierarchies, open communication, high energy and high reward.
- Weekly updated about growth and development of the business.
- A nice office with a great atmosphere in the heart of Berlin.