Marketing Producer // wooga
As a Producer within our publishing department you will be responsible for ensuring high quality and planned deliverables with our different outsourcing and agency partners across different marketing streams including online advertising, social media and CRM.
Working closely with our Marketing Designer you will provide timely and accurate feedback to our partners to ensure we have best in class publishing.
What you will be doing:
- Participate and help in brand development and vision
- Manage the multiple streams of production outsource (video, graphic and copy)
- External partners negotiations for cost, quality and time scales
- Deliver key reference materials/work examples to others to use in creation of individual marketing assets (video, static, print & digital)
- Providing feedback and direction on resulting assets (may be insourced or outsourced)
- Partner with the Game Team attention to detail and production value
- Work with the Marketing Leads to ensure that projects are delivering meaningful, measurable business results in growth, retention and monetization.
What you bring:
- Proven experience in digital marketing asset production and direction (video production especially)
- Experience in managing outsourced and external partners is required
- Agency experience a strong plus
- Masters+ in Advertising or Marketing is a strong plus
What you bring
- Deep player experience with mobile apps (casual games pref+)
- Strong working knowledge of digital/mobile marketing pipelines and asset requirements
- Can manage multiple streams across different projects.
- Have delivered large projects involving outsourcers and agencies to a high level
- Strong working knowledge of localization and culturalization challenges of marketing to a globally, multi-lingual audience (and how to overcome them)
Why join us
- The opportunity to directly affect the success of our multimillion-dollar budget projects
- Learn & grow with your own yearly budget to use on Education
- Be part of one of the most quick, creative and exhilarating industries
- Work in a lively, fun office in the heart of Berlin
Wooga is an equal opportunities employer. We invite international candidates to apply, as well as monsters and unicorns. It is optional to include your photo, date of birth, and place of birth in your application.