Marketing Video Editor // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SAAS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
Tasks and Requirements:
- You are in charge of creating a look and a feel of all our Video material matching our company brand
- You will create video advertisements/infomercials detailing our services for publication on social media channels and for tv screens at trade shows
- You will be responsible to create our “Howto” videos for our customers to assist them with using our suite of tools.
- You will do all general content videos (case studies, top tips, etc) to enhance blog posts and for publication on social media channels
- You are responsible for our webinars – Sellics creates webinars on a regular basis, you will help to lift the production quality of these webinars
- You are experienced with digital production including but not limited to overall planning, budgeting, casting, shoot management and post production (2years+)
- You have knowledge of best practices in writing engaging video content
- You are proficiency in writing infomercials and educational scripts to create original digital video content
- You have a general knowledge of best practices when posting video to Facebook, Youtube Twitter, and other social media platforms, including best formats for video & sound, codecs to use etc
- You are holding a positive attitude, resourcefulness, and strong communication / collaboration skills in working with others
- You are fluent in English and German
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Self Improvement Grant
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we\’ve been to Miami!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.