Media Buyer / Online Funnel Performance Marketer // Passion.io
Who is the MOST inspiring person you know? What have they ACHIEVED that you really admire? Wouldn’t it be great if they would share their success secrets with YOU?
The obvious answer – YES – prompted us to embark on our mission, aiming to improve 10 million lives by 2022. By creating marketing campaigns, launching digital products or coaching our clients, PASSION.IO gives inspiring people the platform they deserve to share their message with the world and impact lives.
We are an international team with the majority of our customers in the US. We’ve grown from nothing to multi-million dollar business in under 2 years… because when you focus on impact, income will follow. We work together to not only make this company successful, but to transform our clients, our customers and ourselves into our best versions.
As we say, Do it with Passion, or not at all.
Do you think you’re the right fit?
You gained significant experiences with online performance marketing, ideally with Facebook. Improving high-performing funnels around our products will also be a relevant part of the job. You will work in a cross-functional team of copywriters, launch and funnel experts.
What you’ll be working on
- Designing, executing and challenging the overall performance marketing strategy of the company and building up your own marketing team
- Taking the lead in performance-based marketing channels: Facebook, YT, Pinterest, SEA, SEO, GDN, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing to reduce CPO
- Taking the lead in all performance-based funnel steps: (Video) Ad Creation, Landing Pages, Squeeze Pages, Quizzes, Waitlists, Challenges, Order Form, Sales Pages, VSL, PLFs, SLOs with the goal to maximize Frontend ROI per lead
- Taking the the lead in email Marketing CRM to ensure consistent communication with our user base and warm-up leads for the backend funnel
- Conduct A/B tests and establish tracking excellence
- Research and establish performance marketing best practices and trends in the organization
- Research and establish social media and posting best practices for our influencer roster
- Build and convert the non-buyer user base (from emails, Facebook groups, etc.) into paying customers with consistent email marketing (e.g. Seinfeld), group postings and time-based promotions (e.g. Black Friday, date-based challenges)
- Build and convert our paying customer base in upsells, cross-sells, alternate products
- Increase retention by onboarding, engaging, and locking the customer in our programs
- Deliver key projects that increase referrals
What you’ll bring to the team
- >3y of experience in performance marketing esp. with Facebook, Youtube, Native, SEA, GDN
- >1y of experience in funnel marketing esp. with clickfunnels or other
- Be an effective leader and help develop the team’s skills and experience
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Project management skills: You plan, implement and control major projects, in particular extensive analytical, sales, and marketing work
- Strong people skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Hands-on mentality, street-smartness, can-do mindset
- Reflection on key projects to maximize organizational learning
What we offer you
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced – we are building a playground at passion.io to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Value-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the globe for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with incomparable responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain a top-notch tool box to succeed in tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility.
- Berlin: You will join our friendly and international team located in the heart of Berlin Mitte.