Motion Designer (m/f) // DCMN
We are growing our Production Department to bring ever more awesome TV productions in-house and to continue to produce original fun content for our team. We are building up a team of passionate, clever design thinkers to put our work on the map.
So if you have an eye for storytelling, love nothing more than a smooth easy ease, feel strongly about the power of particles and know your .mov’s from your .mp4’s then drop us a line.
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on a rockstar team of 130+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, we’ve registered 100% year-on-year growth in terms of both revenue and employees.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. We count more than 120 digital amazing brands in our portfolio includingSecret Escapes, Wayfair, AdoreMe, Gameloft, Deezer, Made.com, Shipt, Com2us, Huuuge Games, ASOS, HolidayCheck.
- Work in our Production team to animate and edit TV spots and online videos for clients
- Create stunning 2D and 3D animations: from design – to animation – to export
- Edit short form video: from TV spots to behind the scenes videos and DCMN internal work
- Work closely with our Corporate Communications team to brainstorm and execute high quality (fun) videos for DCMN
- Work together with our Creative team to produce animatics and short edits to help them sell the dream
- Do simple colour grades in Premiere Pro or After Effects
- Make basic audio edits to go with your stunning visuals – work together with our audio engineer to finalize the sound
- Dispatch TV spots to stations digitally. You are able to check video formats and follow procedure to get those bad boys to air
- Format TV spots to the correct specs and manage clearance process for different countries (ARPP, Clearcast etc.)
- Provide feedback to other team members about technical specs and asset supply for motion image production
Our perfect match
- has an eye for design and passion for moving image
- has at least 3 years of experience in Motion Design (ideally for advertising agency or television networks)
- has a detail and quality oriented approach but should be able to work efficiently (quickly when needed) to meet deadlines timely
- is proficient in:
- After Effects
- Premiere Pro
- Cinema 4D
- (HTML5 a bonus)
- has an understanding of the technical side of video: knows their codecs, able to troubleshoot and work smart
- has a logical approach to workflow and willingness to stick to filing systems
- has an open and flexible attitude and desire to learn. A sharp wit is always a bonus!
- has excellent communication skills – fluent in English, German will be a plus
What do we offer?
- An exciting, full-time position in a growing and passionate production team
- Opportunity to develop your skills and expand your portfolio on both client and internal work
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your knowledge and upscale through workshops and event
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Home-office and remote work friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don’t track time, we trust our people!
- Free language courses, pilates classes and massages during and outside work time
- We live work/life balance (!)
- A recently remodelled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin, packed with activity during and after the work day
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
Send us your CV along with your portfolio, and your earliest possible starting date. Questions? Get in touch with Gargi Mahapatra (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 – 42).