Notifications Analyst (Automated E-Mail Program and App) // Wayfair GmbH
WAYFAIR is looking for a Notifications Analyst to further develop and drive its Automated E-Mail and App Marketing in Europe with a focus on the UK and Germany. We are building our marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and replicate the success of our US parent company.
At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting and rapidly-evolving startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the technical expertise and know-how of a large and successful US business. If you are excited about helping drive our customer acquisition growth and retention rates in Europe, join us and be part of this journey!
The position is particularly appealing for those who are seeking a role which challenges analytical thinking as well as working extremely cross-functional. You have lots of room to drive further customization of our Automated emails as well as Push Notifications based on robust analytics and creative thinking. As a member of the Notifications Team, you will be part of our European Retention team, work extremely cross-functional and be the owner of several projects to drive growth.
- Own automated E-Mail campaigns and Push Notifications for our App from end to end – manage the original technical setup including creating new templates and optimizing existing ones, defining automation and segmentation logic, and deployment
- Create reports with our in-house tracking system and by pulling data via SQL to contribute high value analysis to our European Notifications business.
- Monitor automated email and App performance and make recommendations to grow those channels
- Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan to continually improve performance of our App and automated E-Mails
- Work closely and across multiple departments, collaborate with our US counterparts, Engineering and Creative teams
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends and make recommendations
- Become the go-to-person for automated Notifications in Europe
- Excited about Relationship Marketing and you love to dive deep and solve problems
- Practical and analytical mind with profound experiences with analytics, Excel and SQL
- Can-do attitudeto make things happen while always keeping an eye on the detail
- Passionate about being in the driver seat and seeing the impact of your work every day
- Good networker with strong interpersonal skills and passion to work across multiple teams
- Bachelor or Master’s degree and first work experience in the fields ofbusiness analytics would be ideal
- German speaking is a nice-to-have but not must-have
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →