ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST // 3T Software Labs
What you will do
As an Online Marketing Specialist, you will be taking care of our communication activities – inbound and outbound – to provide potential customers with irresistible reasons to come and try out our market-leading Studio 3T.
The breadth of your potential activities is constrained only by the limits of your ideas (and the occasional reality check) but will certainly include some or all of the following:
- Working with our existing specialists writing content for social media and devising ad copy that potential customers feel speaks to them personally
- Sharing your experience and knowledge of Google Analytics so we can drill down into the hidden patterns of successful behaviour on our site
- Immersing yourself in our world of NoSQL and SQL data handling to gain those insights that unlock new areas of advantage for our customers
- Commissioning talented writers and journalists who can illuminate the way ahead in long form content that professionals feel a need to share
- Your role will grow with the growth of the team and the company. We will always try to accommodate your professional career development goals.
You understand from experience that brilliant ideas are the easy part and there are always more of them round the next mental bend. The only thing that matters is making ideas happen and then analysing the result. You can demonstrate experience in all three areas: ideas, action and measurement.
- Your English is native or as near to native as makes no difference (German language skills are not required).
- You have a marked affinity for data, databases and the people who work with them
- Universal Analytics is your true work-space and you love to show people around
- Along with your analytical side, you love great writing and are relentless in developing and managing a diverse gang of writers (along with their egos)
- You’re very efficient in WordPress, Google Apps, Camtasia, raw HTML and plenty of other web utensils
- Spreadsheet/Excel skills are necessary and experience with tools like Google AdWords or MailChimp are a strong plus.
- You have bags of energy and the determination to see your ideas through; and then to adjust your approach when the data says so
- Attention to the detail of execution and orientation to results, plus the ability to work both independently and as part of a tight team complete your profile.
As our team is from all over Europe, you should be able to express and sell your ideas fluently in our office language – English. You certainly do not need to know any German (although, if you do, that of course would not be frowned upon).
If you want to apply for this role, please send us your CV. Please do not send us a cover letter. Instead we’d like you to pick a piece of software that you use and like (anything but a game) and in under 50 words convince us to try it out. Tip: use a headline.
If you can do that then we’ll be in touch and invite you for an interview.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →