Online Marketing Manager B2B // Webtrekk
- develop and implement online marketing campaigns through a broad range of appropriate B2B digital marketing channels and manage the campaigns.
- use SEM, online advertising, email marketing, web personalization, SEO and social media to drive lead acquisition.
- constantly monitor and optimize the campaign performance and report the digital marketing KPIs.
- develop integrated lead management programs with marketing automation technology (like Marketor or Pardot), focusing on lead nurturing and sales enablement.
- collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize landing pages, build lead scoring strategy, and develop behavior-based campaigns with marketing automation.
- write and edit content for email, blogs, banner ads, website copy.
The assets you bring to the team:
- + years of relevant digital marketing experience, ideally in the B2B context
- Proficient in managing integrated online campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in tools used for performance marketing, that means Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM; especially Google AdWords), paid advertising campaigns, also on social media
- Strong data analysis skills and expertise in reporting digital marketing KPIs
- Data-driven mindset and interest in all things tech-related
- Ability to independently come up with ideas, make action plans and implement them
- Knowledge of creating automated marketing campaigns with Marketo, Pardot or a similar marketing automation technology
- Excellent communication and writing ability to power inbound marketing
- Reliable team player with a proactive, can-do attitude
- Highly self-organized, motivated and proactive
- Very good English and good German skills
We offer you:
At Webtrekk we have an inspiring company culture and some very exciting technologies for you to work on. We’re passionate about what we do, love data and are always learning new things.
- Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work.
- An international team with a professional background, awesome co-workers as well as respect & support.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and free choice of development environment and operating system.
- Individual training offers, subsidisation of Berlin company ticket and many team events and lots of goodies.
Who we are?
Webtrekk is enabling companies of all industries to get the most out of their data: With our customer intelligence platform you can connect, analyze and activate your user and marketing data across all devices. We love data! We believe in data-driven decisions, and so do our customers, among them FlixBus, Hugo Boss, Esprit, BNP Paribas, Red Bull Media, Die Zeit, Deutsche Telekom and many more. Webtrekk is headquartered in the heart of Berlin and has offices in China, Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and Singapore. Our team of 130-plus Webtrekkers is all about setting benchmarks in the industry by creating the very best customer intelligence solution.
We look forward to receiving your complete online application including your salary expectations, in addition to your earliest possible starting date.