Online Marketing Manager – Content Distribution // Babbel
We are looking for an Online Marketing Manager (Content Distribution) for our Team in Berlin!
Content Marketing has been a pillar of Babbel’s commercial strategy for the last three years. At the centre of our Content Marketing efforts is the Babbel Magazine, which is distributed in seven languages to over eight million readers every month. In this role, you will be part of a four-person team specialised in the data-driven world of content distribution.
We are looking for someone with a logical, strategic mind and excellent attention to detail with experience in paid online marketing (preferably PPC). The ideal candidate won’t be phased by high volume, always-on campaigns, will see patterns where others see a confusion of words and numbers, and will be able to pull insights from data to inform the production of future content.
You will be:
- Managing and optimising our content distribution via content discovery ad networks, and potentially through social and direct co-ops.
- Working in a team of four dedicated distribution experts managing campaigns across seven languages.
- Managing the budget forecast for distribution in conjunction with all stakeholders.
- Reporting consistently and reliably on KPIs at granular and global levels.
- Developing and improving analytics of paid campaigns and content performance.
- Collaborating closely with our Editorial and Social Teams to help create article Content based on data insights.
- Assisting with monthly team reviews to identify past successes and failures and tweak our approach for subsequent months.
- Strategic, proactive, data-driven and highly collaborative.
- Demonstrable experience in PPC performance marketing (min. 1 year in PPC, SEM, Display, Content Distribution, Paid Social).
- A strong affinity for numbers and knowledge of Excel and Google Spreadsheets.
- Superior analytical skills.
- Proficiency in English, other languages a big plus.
- Strong interest in current online marketing technologies.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities.
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, unlimited access to Babbel account, high-end company bike, fresh fruit and drinks, English/German classes, In-house Training Academy).
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out also our jobs page and our blog to get an impression about #lifeatbabbel!