Online Marketing Manager (m/f) // movingimage
Would you like to…
- be responsible for the entire life cycle of online marketing activities from ideation, conceptual design, implementation, optimization and evaluation?
- own and monitor organic and paid search performance?
- work with internal teams to plan online marketing support for key initiatives?
- innovate and find new ways to position our product and solutions online with our enterprise target group?
- work for a company that works agile into all areas and in which agile methodologies are much more than just a project management tool?
Are you able to…
- show at least a Bachelor’s degree and relevant professional experience in managing online projects in an IT/Software environment of three years?
- present strong pay-per-click / SEM / SEO experience, with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive campaign performance?
- live by KPIs such as CTR, CPC, CPO and also define KPIs as part of your day-to-day business?
- use web analysis tools and evaluation systems for the measurement of your online marketing activities?
- strongly understand website design and development?
- communicate in German and English in all relevant courses of business?
- show your experience with WordPress?
- be open and work in an agile team that places great importance on a sense of humor, openness, feedback, critical thinking and an exchange of knowledge as core values?
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team of over 20 nationalities in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Hack days twice a year, regular Communities of Practice, „Future Fridays“, meetups, Joint Reviews and company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses, a weekly breakfast, free drinks, fruit and candys, health program and relocation support.