Online Marketing Manager (m/f) // EMnify
We are looking for talented and KPI-oriented Online Marketing Manager (m/f) who will promote our unique product and help move our business forward. The position is located in Berlin.
Key Activities: EMnify’s Online Marketing Manager will generate new business opportunities and increase market share globally by contributing to raising awareness in the market globally.
- Taking the lead on all performance-based online marketing activities (e.g., lead generation via SEM/SEA in close cooperation with our sales, content and product management teams)
- Developing strategy, ongoing campaign execution and meeting KPIs for a global market
- Allocating the paid search budget in line with the short- and long-term objectives of the company
- Keeping up with current industry trends and developing innovative solutions for our product
- Developing reports and presenting convincing analysis to impact company strategy and decision makers.
- Excellent understanding of and min. 2 years in technical B2B Online Marketing and SEM/SEA
- You are an expert in AdWords, and have experience with other ad platforms
- You are competent at setting up reports (e.g., through Google Analytics) and integrating tracking tools
- Highly data- and KPI-driven, hands-on personality and team-oriented
- Track record in attracting clicks and converting them into long term customers
- You are fluent in English
- Any additional language is a plus.
- Experience in affiliate marketing is a plus
- Experience or passion for the Internet of Things (IoT), Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and technology
- Ability to deliver consistent performance in a start-up environment.
What we offer
- A chance to grow and make a real difference within EMnify’s global, fast-paced, agile, challenging market
- Competitive, results-driven remuneration package
- A young, dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape an ambitious business
If you’re interested in this position and in case of questions, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →