Online Marketing Manager (m/f) // Taledo
Taledo connects talented digital professionals with market-leading companies to build innovative products and services.
Our ambitious team, that counts 10+ nationalities, works hard on our mission to create the number one digital recruiting platform while keeping a shared-knowledge culture that offers great opportunities for professional growth.
- Plan, implement and manage paid campaigns in line with the growth of company – you will report directly to our COO
- Optimize and track existing campaigns by defining KPIs and creating strategies to achieve these
- Manage our social media channels and engage with our community of highly qualified candidates
- Develop and manage our content marketing channels
- Contact influencers, bloggers, and authors for possible collaborations
- Launch and manage email marketing campaigns and automations
- 1+ year(s) track record and strong knowledge in launching and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Economics preferred, but not required
- Either English or German fluency is a must, if you’re fluent in both, even better
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, goal oriented
- Proactive personality and interest in working in a fast-paced, young work environment
At Taledo you will work with a highly motivated team and a truly international atmosphere. While providing an environment that allows you to stay focused and to work professionally, we keep an open door policy and regularly provide fruits, cakes, tea and other snacks. We offer responsibility from the start in a challenging environment with flat hierarchies and a doer&maker mindset in the heart of Berlin.