Online Marketing Manager // Mietright
We are building a universal Justice-as-a-Service (JAAS) legal tech platform to enforce consumer rights across Europe. With our first product, wenigermiete.de, we are disrupting the way tenants enforce their rights against landlords: It’s easy, online and risk free – very different from your local lawyer and way more effective!
We are currently looking for an Online Marketing Manager to join our team of around 20 rock stars, located in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg and backed by venture capital.
- Strategic development of our online marketing (OM) channels: evaluation of our current OM mix and identification of new OM channels
- Ideation, execution and coordination of all OM campaigns.
- Analysis and reporting of relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Continuous innovation and optimization driven by analysis of keywords, market trends, KPIs
- Budget planning and reporting of all online marketing activities
- Support integrated overall marketing with your analytical and your creative expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field
- Several years of relevant work experience in Online Marketing
- Business proficiency in English and German
- You are a quick learner, tech savvy and an advanced user of common OM tools such (Adwords, Facebook-Ads, Bidding-Tools, Criterio etc.)
- Extensive analytical skills and experience with excel, web analytics and CRM tools
- You enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for your area and for the overall development of the company
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality
- Efficiency, neatness, pro-activity and working well in a fast-paced and agile environment
- You structure and organise your work independently, you are determined to succeed against all odds ;)
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to participate in shaping one of the most promising legal tech ventures today together with a highly skilled and motivated team of legal, business and IT experts. Let\’s revolutionize consumer protection together! We offer a competitive compensation package and a great working environment at Paul-Lincke-Ufer in the heart of Kreuzberg.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.