Online Marketing Manager – Paid Social // Share the Meal
More than just a job!
How can you change the world? We’re on a mission to end global hunger. Our community counts more than 1 million users. Together, they have shared more than 26 million meals. And this is just the beginning.
ShareTheMeal is the smartphone app by the UN World Food Programme (WFP), the leading humanitarian organization fighting hunger worldwide. Smartphone users outnumber hungry children by 20 to 1. If everyone of us gives just a little, we can make a difference!
Become a part of this movement by joining our team: We are looking for an experienced “Online Marketing Manager – Paid Social” who will lead and implement direct response campaigns through social platforms (Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, Snapchat) to drive installs and donations for ShareTheMeal. You are a results-driven, communicative team player with a passion for performance marketing? Apply now!
- As our Online Marketing Manager, you will lead and implement Direct Response campaigns through social platforms (Facebook, Adwords, Twitter, Snapchat) to drive installs and donations for ShareTheMeal
- You will manage a modest advertising budget optimizing to an ROI goal globally.
- Implement, deliver, monitor, analyze and optimize current campaigns to ensure they meet client objectives
- You will define the paid social growth strategy in a few markets together with local teams, identify opportunities and allocate the budget according to goals
- You will define structured testing plans to improve advertising efficiency and scale for all markets (creatives, landing pages, audiences, bidding, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of Performance Marketing, ideally in Facebook Advertising
- Highly analytical working style: very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance
- You are results-driven, have a bias for action and an outstanding ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- Aptitude to automate – the team and resources are light so manual processes will not be scalable
- In addition to a high proficiency in written and spoken English, knowledge of a second European language is a plus
- To be part of a multi-cultural, talented and driven team working on one of the most innovative social impact projects
- To work on exciting and challenging projects
- To do relevant work: ShareTheMeal is a small team, so what you do will matter!
- Have a high degree of creative freedom
- Huge personal development along the growth of the startup
- To learn new skills and to be listened to: Work closely with other marketing colleagues and developers, have ideas and opinions and see them come to life!
- A competitive salary
- Your CV
- A short statement to convince us that you are the right person for the job